Saturday, January 30, 2010

YWs


I am so a nerd


So I got invited to go to my ward's Young Woman's activity.
I said I would love to go, the girls were so excited.
Well, Friday rolls around and I wasn't feeling to well
but I decided to go anyway,
after all I was being picked up and had no way to call and cancel.
I am glad I went.

The girls were a hoot! They are so cute and
and a lot of fun.
We made some sort of rice roll
You must forgive me not knowing what it is called....
Sarada something (sarada is all I caught...)

So, first you put some rice mixed with vinegar on your seaweed


Oh look at me go!


Next you put on some lettuce.
(Mine is the one in the bottom left)

Then you put on a fried and scrambled egg.
Then put on sliced cucumber and imitation crab.


Put on some tuna mixed with mayo,
Then top it all off with more mayo!

Now put the ends together and make a roll!
And walla! you have a rice sarada roll!

now for the proper way to eat it,
Shove in mouth and take a large bite!
oh how very lady like!
Celestia- Over and out

3 comments:

Liz said...

oh wow, that looks like fun!! and you look so cute in these pictures. :D congratulations on being a cutie!!

Ashley Serena said...

Ah! I keep hearing about this! Every year, there's a "lucky direction" that you're supposed to eat your long sushi roll in. :D This year is north by north-east or something like that.

Congrats on bringing in the new year with your own lucky sushi roll! :D Kanpai!

Liz said...

ps: i just looked at your pictures again, and i want some seaweed really bad. i don`t know why, but i`ve grown to LOVE seaweed and i crave it all the time. weird?