Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Otake Pictures

oh man.... my last post was so long! Sorry...

So, here are some pictures I have taken so far in Otake:


:D


Look! The trees are still green!


I love how one side of town has trees and bamboo
and the other side is just factories

This is one my way home from one of my schools



I walk past this almost everyday. There is a stream the passes through this area.


So funny thing, I walked past this and loved it, so I took a picute of it.
Well, there were some workers who saw me taking pictures,
This is right in front of a car repair place,
Well they were worried as to why I was taking pictures, they were so
releived to find out I just like the way it looked.


:D


I love the little person with the big eyes!

:D

This is a really pretty place by my house. I can't wait to see what
It looks like when it gets its leaves, maybe it will flower!

2 comments:

Liz said...

i LOVE it! beautiful area!!

Ashley Serena said...

Great photos!! And three cheers for green trees!