Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Nots


This is me after three nights of going to bed after 10pm,
three days of getting up @ 5:30am,
and being terribly exhausted and cold.
Terrible picture, isn't it?
Some times I think I must not like me to punish myself so.

Funny thing... I crashed this morning after only being up for 2 hours!
It was a struggle to keep going all day today.
I am seriously thinking of going to bed as soon as I am done here.
It is only 6:30pm and if feels like 3am....


Here is my favorite Engrish that I have run into so far:

Fits me perfect, doesn't it?
It is a cute little notebook, so needless to say I bought it.
I use it for my lesson plans and notes.
Well, I'm off to bed.
Celestia, Over and Out

1 comment:

Liz said...

hahahaha, i LOVE that engrish. it is so you!! you should definitely write that/say that whenever anyone asks you to tell them about yourself. "i am unexpectedly good at the needlework thing." hahahaha, i LOVE it. and you!!