Friday, January 1, 2010

Greatings from Japan!

Look! I am finally in Japan! This is so exciting!

The flight over was a nice but long flight. We even had some turbulance and had a bit of a scar, it felt like we were on a roller coaster. We arrived yesterday at 4:30, Japan time, got settled in, and went touring the local temple, the Sensoji Temple. We were too tired to do much so we
turned in at about 9:30, it was New Years eve for us, so that was kind of lame. But hey, we did manage to take some pictures.















This morning we got up and went to a family mart to pick up breakfast. We then decided we would eat it by the river at a little park they have there. it was realy pretty and we had a great time.
This is the lovely park we ate at. It was a nice view.
Well, I do have more to say and more pictures, but I am tired so that will be all for now.
Celestia, over and out

1 comment:

Pat Catherall said...

I am so happy that you are blogging about your experiences over there!!! I put it as one of my 'fav's' and will keep up with you. Enjoy your time there to the fullest.