Thursday, January 14, 2010

To my Ladies

~A shout out to my Ladies~

Ok, ok, so this is a little sappy....
So I was thinking about you girls while I was walking home from school today.
I thought of all the places my feet have traveled
and all the people I have met.
I realized how grateful I am to be here in Japan.
I am not as grateful for the opportunity I have to be here
as I am for the opportunity I have to be your friend.
You girls are the greatest!
You sure know how to make a girl feel loved.
Thank you for making me feel like I have real friends,
like I belong.
Love ya!


3 comments:

Ashley Serena said...

We love you too, Brooke. :) Thanks for being so positive and keeping your head lifted high towards Heaven! :)

Lisa and DJ said...

Celestia, I am so glad that you started blogging again. I LOVE seeing all your fun adventures!

Liz said...

awwww, celestia!! you are such a sweet sweet sweetie!! i miss you... :( we are going to have a lot of fun when we all reunite in tokyo, that`s for sure!!!