Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Nots

Wow, I wish I wasn't so tired/lazy, I would love to say so much more then I have. i have had so much fun the last two days! I love the people I am with right now. I am going to be so sad when I leave everyone and I go off on my own. It is inevitable. I guess we will just enjoy it while it lasts.


Today we had a lot of training. The sad thing is that it took us forever to get to our training today because there were accidents. I think one was a suicide and one was just an accident. We found out that the line we go on from our hotel is very popular for suicides. It is very sad. but, on a more happy note, we had a great time in the training. We learned a lot and had a great time together.


We went to a Karaoke box tonight, we went because it is Ashley's birthday, one of the other interns. We had so much fun. We ROCKED Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, we all sang it and it was amazing! My voice is a little weak after rocking out. Though, I have to say I am really sad that a few of the songs I forgot the tune and totally botched the songs! So sad. As soon as I can I will post out Karaoke pictures.


Tomorrow we are going to go to Church and then we are going to a park and see everyone dressed up as their favorite anime characters. It should be a lot of fun. We only have a few more days left together to have fun and see the sights. Liz and I leave for our areas on Tuesday. I have to say that I am really nervous about going out so quickly. I meet my schools on the 6th and 7th, if I remember correctly. It should be real nice to get started. I am nervous, though, about being a good teacher. I hope I can do it and be everything they want me to be.


It is late. More for you later.


Celestia, over and out.

No comments: