Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor

We went to Pearl Harbor last December while my parents were visiting Hawaii. We took my 5year old nephew, so I didn't get a lot of pictures as I was the one watching him. We had a really good time. I don't remember the day we went, but it was almost Christmas. We were a little sad that we didn't go on Dec. 7th.  
 









Bubbs really liked the hands on stuff.

He is really interested in how things work and had a lot of fun with the telescope.


My nephew and my younger brother posing with the large artillery gun.

He could have played a gunner all day long if we would have let him.

Two cool dudes, and two of my favorites. :)

It is amazing how big this gun is.




That is only a fraction of what is at Pearl Harbor, maybe I will get my mom's pictures and post some of them.

No comments: