Monday, May 6, 2013

Long time no see ;)

Ok, I really can't believe how long it has been since I last posted anything here. I have been more like a ghost here in the net. I check all my messages, but I haven't really done anything on any of the sites I frequent.

One day I sat and thought of how little I had done online. I was sad that I had a boring life and didn't have anything to share. My thoughts and opinions are hard to articulate in a pleasing manner, so that wouldn't do. I hadn't done anything spectacular in a while and I hadn't gone anywhere amazing. I was just boring. Then it hit me. I was totally wrong. The last half of 2012 I had lived in Hawaii and had amazing experiences with amazing people. I moved home and went back to school the beginning of this year. This last semester has been full of amazing things. I have made a hat, chain mail belt, a puppet for a stage production, and took a theater makeup class. I even have a few projects I am starting now that it is summer. I am going to try and play a little catch up. I have so much to share. I tend to be a little lazy, so we'll see how fast I get going on all of these posts. (If I would just stop wasting so much time on Facebook and use that time productively I will be set)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Please update! Don't worry about so much time passing or feel that you haven't had adventures. You have! I wouldn't mind seeing some Hawaii pics, or some of your projects! ;D

Tegwen Ianthe said...

I am planning on posting some Hawaii pictures and posting the projects I did last semester and the ones i am starting this summer.