Tuesday, January 4, 2011

haha

Well, I have failed miserably at my attempts to do more with my blog. But you aren't missing much! I really haven't been up to much the last few months. I have been really sick, injured my back, and have been working. But alas... my job has ended (due to the economy)I am no longer sick, and my back is slowly healing. Maybe now I will be able to get some projects done. I have two coats I am working on, a dragon hoodie to figure out and finish, gloves to be made, a pretty little shirt, and a dress. I have all I need to make each of these things, I just haven 't been able to get to any of them due to all that has been going on the last month or two. We'll see at how well I will be able to get all this done and update on my blog. I hope to update at least once a week and have some progress on my projects.

I hope to have some good things come my way this year. I am going to Cancun, Mexico, with a friend and her husband and my younger brother in March. That should prove to be good. And if all works out my way I will be in Chicago this April going to school for fashion design. I hope that will work out, I just need to get a job and find some scholarships.

Well, That is all I am going to bore you with right now.

Tata for now!

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

You are so ambitious, Celestia! Definitely a kindred spirit. :) Have the best time in Cancun, and I'm sending good vibes for your Chicago move! <3