Monday, January 24, 2011

Projects

Look! Here are a few of the projects that I did last year and what I have going right now:
(At least what I have pictures of)



This is my current project
-Look! A Red Dress!

I must say, I really like the design of this bodice!

This is the dress I made for the Ball my friend had for her wedding
I altered it a little for Halloween.

Look, a pretty Sakura dress! I had a lot of fun making this one. I did a lot more to this one then the pattern had you do. All of the burgundy fabric is my addition, and there is a lot more you can’t see on the wrong side.

I really like this spring dress. I fell in love with the green fabric and had to make a dress out of it. I am a little disappointed with this dress. I made my dress size, but the pattern sizing was off and did not give measurements for the sizes. So I made it just a little too small. It is the same pattern as the Ball gown.


2 comments:

Ashley Serena said...

Celestia, these are gorgeous!!! I have no worries about you running off to Chicago. :D You rock socks, ma'am.

Tonya said...

Wow Celestia, tienes talento!