Monday, December 21, 2009

What Nots

I finally got my passport back last week. Really it only took a few days, but it seemed like forever. I just worry to much.

I got some training done for my internship. I have to say that I am so excited to be going over with people who are so fun and exciting! We are the best group of interns ever, well, at least we are the funnest! I am so excited to be going to Japan! We have 8 days left! i still hold that I will be found in the fetal position somewhere in the airport in Japan when it finally hits me that I am in another country to live and work. Then again maybe I will surprise myself. :D

I started a dress today. I cut it out a few days ago, but started to sew it today. I would have finished it, but I had a 3 hour training. Oh well, I have plenty of time to finish it later today. I think I might even have time to sew a few other things too. Mostly I want to get a jacket and vest made and fix a few items. i think I might be able to do that. Then again if I want Christmas p.j.s I will have to make them myself. Maybe I am biting off more then I can chew... But we will see.

Celestia out.

No comments: