Friday, December 11, 2009

19 more days!

Crazy! I only have 19 more days before I fly off to Japan! I am so excited and scared! I sent off my passport and visa application yesterday. I think I am going to have heartburn until I get it back, it is nerve racking sending something so important in the mail even if it was sent securely! AH! There is so much to do and so little time to do it in! Not to mention that Christmas is only 14 days away. Wow…. This is going to be a crazy month! At least I am home and done with school! That is a relief.

Yesterday I went with my parents and my grandma to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert, it was a lot of fun. Natalie Cole was the guest performer and it was a beautiful concert. I love going to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concerts, they are so fun, beautiful, clean, and entertaining not to mention the spirit is there.

Well, I’m off to get ready for the season and my trip over seas!

No comments: