Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It has been a good Christmas. We haven't had much this year, so our Christmas was small, but small things make for wonderful experiences. I got woken up today by my favorite 2 year old, he jumped on my bed (with grandma's help) then he cuddled up with me. He went and woke up his parents and then the party began. It was really fun to watch him open his presents, even if he lost interest after only two gifts. He didn't want to finish opening his presents, he only wanted to play with his cars he opened first. But after being forced, and crying the whole while, he finally opened all of his presents. He had a good time playing with his present. I have to say that was the best part of Christmas, especially since I practically new all I was getting. It was nice having my brother and his family here for Christmas and spending it with my Bub (nephew).

I hope all of you are having a good Christmas. So far I have.

5 more days! I am excited to be going! I can't wait. I am still nervous, but I am sure I will get over that as soon as I get in the swing of things. I can't wait to see the school(s) I will teach at.

I have to laugh. My grandmother, when she found out I was going to Japan, told my mom that she has enough money to get me home, just in case. I think she is worrying that something will go terribly wrong and I will get stuck in Japan. No worries Grandmother, I have a return ticket!

Celestia, over and out.

No comments: