Thursday, August 30, 2007

Comming Weekend of fun

Woot! We are headed to Bear Lake tomorrow! A weekend of fun. We don’t get out too often as a family, so this will be nice. I will have to get a lot of pictures while I am there to share with you.

First tomorrow my mom and I will go up to Swiss Days. It is a nice festival up in the mountains we love to go to. They always hold it over Labor Day. I am planning on getting my mom her birthday present while I am there. Her birthday is on Tuesday. :D
After we explore Swiss Days we will pick up my dad, younger brother, and my friend Jess and we will go up to Bear Lake. Every year my Aunt and Uncle invite the family up to their cabin for Labor Day weekend. We have a nice party and have a great time with everyone. This year will be fun because they have just built a new cabin up there. I don’t think it is quite finished, but it will be nice and fun none the less. I get lots of pictures and let you all see!

Tuesday I have work off, so I will have to post all of my pictures, those of my new nephew and of the trip this weekend.

~Tootles

1 comment:

Lisa and DJ said...

OOOhhhhh, I love Bear Lake! We only made it up there once this year. :(