Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hawaii Aug 2013

Funny thing, while in Hawaii just before leaving for Japan the only pictures I got were of a Japanese temple in Hawaii. (well, I did manage to get pictures at my nephew's birthday party)
Last time I was in Hawaii I didn't get to go to the Valley of the Temples, so I made a point to go this time. It was a lot of fun going with my brother and his family. Here Some of the pictures I took while there.


The fish were very popular.


 

We had to take off our shoes to go in, Arthur carried his with him. He didn't want to hold still and pose for a picture, but he humored me and his mom.

Little model in the making.

The kids wanting to play with the coin stretch machine. Arthur got to help me make mine.
Hahah, priceless A.J.

It was so hard to get a picture where you could see that cute little girl's face

 Look at that little photo bomber!
A fish feeding family :)

No comments: