Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Village

Look! I am actually posting something!

I have been busy/ lazy since I have gotten home from Japan. It has been hard to find something worth posting after the excitement of exotic Japan. But I guess I haven't been looking hard enough.

Ok first off, My job is the perfect job for some one who just loves Christmas. I work at the Village Christmas Shoppe @ a little place called Gardner Village.

Gardner Village is a collection of houses from around the area that are historical pioneer homes turned shoppes. It is a quaint little shopping area.

This is my shoppe! :D It is a lot of fun.
Christmas all year long!


Here is our store mascot, Snowball!
(He is about 6-10 lbs lighter in this picture...)

Not only do we sell Christmas, but we have a little thanksgiving and Halloween stuff.



Come check us out!

No comments: