Monday, November 12, 2007

Well, I thought I would post something.... it has been a while shince I last updated.

Things are going well and I am getting close to being ready for my mission. I have my shoes and a few clothes. Really all I have left to go is the last minute things, and a few more clothes. The clothes are what I am most worried about. We are having a hard time finding clothes that are appropriate for a sister missionary. Has anyone ever heard of long skirts?

I am a little nervous! My farewell talk is this coming Sunday. I worry about talking in front of people, and my family and friends are going to be there. Oh well, I will get through it.

I have some new pictures of my nephew that I need to get posted, he is two and a half months, but he seems older since he is so long. He is about the size of a 5-6 month old baby.

Well, that is about all that I have right now for you.

Tootles

No comments: