Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mission Call

I got my mission call today! I am going to the Illinois Chicago North Spanish speaking mission. I am way excited!

I stayed home sick today. It was about noon when my younger brother got home from school (he is a college student) and he knocked on my door and told me that a white envelope came in the mail today that might interest me. So I got out of bed to open it. Every one was home except my dad, I tried to call him, but he was out to lunch, too bad for him I wasn't about to wait. I opened it with my mom and brother there. It was exciting. I called my grandmas, two of my aunts and my neighbor who is a really good friend. I know there are a lot of people I need to tell, but I am having a hard time remembering who I need to call and let know. I am posting on line and sending e-mails, which should get the word out to most everyone. We will see. How exciting! I leave Dec. 5 for the MTC.

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I am seriously so excited for you to go on your mission!!! Congrats again.

Those Bear Lake photos are awesome. I didn't know you were such a good photographer!

Sheree Tanner said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It was fun talking to you at Morris Murdock - you did a great job there. I actually changed jobs and now I work for the US Dept of Energy in Portland so I won't be working with you if you return to Morris Murdock after your mission. I'm sure you are enjoying your mission. Have a great time! Sheree Tanner